osTicket is an open source support ticket application. osTicket was initially released in 2003.
osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system. It seamlessly integrates inquiries created via email and web-based forms into a simple easy to use multiple user web interface. Easily manage, organize and archive all your support requests and responses in one place while providing your clients with accountability and responsiveness they deserve.
- Web and Email Support: Tickets can be created via email, online forms or phone (created by staff). Flexible configuration and mapping.
- Auto Response: Automatic reply that is sent out when a new ticket is opened or a message is received. Customizable mail templates.
- Canned Replies: Predefined responses for frequently asked questions.
- Internal Notes: Add internal notes to tickets for staff
- Help Topics: Configurable help topics for web tickets. Route inquiries without exposing internal departments or priorities.
- Alerts and Notices: Staff and clients are kept up to date with email alerts. Configurable and flexible settings.
- Role-based Access: Control staff's access level based on groups and departments.
- Assign and Transfer Tickets: Assign tickets to a staff and/or department.
- No signup Required: No user account or registration required for users (ticket ID/email used for login).
- Support History: All support requests and responses are archived.