WikkaWiki is an open source wiki application. Forked from WakkaWiki in 2004, WikkaWiki today powers hundreds of websites worldwide and is known for its lightweight engine.
WikkaWiki is a mature project aiming to remain faithful to WakkaWiki's heritage of a lightweight engine with readable and accessible code. Easy extensibility/hackability (without sacrificing performance) are among Wikka's most prominent and appreciated features.
- Standards compliant - Wikka is based on the latest W3C standards, RFCs as well as some others.
- Designed for speed, extensibility, and security.
- Easily adaptable to a number of different uses.
- Chosen by hundreds of users, projects and organizations to power their websites.
- Released under the GPL license.